I'm on Shrooms! I'm on Shrooms!

Pretty.

I love the Lonely Island. Who'd say I'd find out about them through SNL... hehe

Well, on to the animation.

The drawing style COMPLETELY matched the music style, it flowed perfectly with the music. Gave me a nice fuzzy feeling ;) Loved the simple yet stylish drawings. The speedo thing made me crack, and the pretty colors went very well with it.

Overall, highly styled animation. Altough short, but I understand the reason ;)

Keeep it up.

Sonic: Darkness Part 1 Sonic: Darkness Part 1

Not bad

Altough as a suggestion, put some time into your author comments. It shows you care and that you actually put effort.

Now onto the movie...

At first i found it quite boring, the texts were there for too long, and the first one went by too fast. Voice adding instead of text would've been way better, perhaps a different font, too.

The first fight sequence seemed a bit lazy, with the circles appearing and referencing a "fight" between them. The second one was a bit better, though.

It's sprites, So I can't really judge on art. Nice choice of music though, altough the credits music looped way too freaky.

Not bad, I guess I'll expect the next parts to see how stuff comes out. But you should try getting out of sprites and re-do this with your own drawings ; it'll be way better.

Keep it up! :: Blaze.

gamefreak20000 responds:

Just to let you know, I do appreciate your comments, positive or negitave, because it helps me improve on the next video.

This is my very first flash video I put on newgrounds so I know it isn't going to be the best video on here. The credit music isn't something I made so I can't do much about how it loops (and I felt that since it is a Sonic video, it should have some Sonic music in it ya know?).

I also wanted to use voices but I have to get a new microphone first! :D

Hobbits - Isengard collab Hobbits - Isengard collab

a-mazing ;D

everyone's part turned out great, if it JUST wasn't for ejit's crappy music CUTTING SKILLS >_<

Kidding, i know you didnt even hear them. Love all parts, yours seems a bit empty though (ejit)... :P i lol'd a few good times. :D Great work, hope that the next collab is even better than this. Keep it up sirs!

karategangster responds:

Sorry :(

DD's new collab will be better, for sure. Oh, and as for my part, I only got to spend about 20 minutes on it, I had a hell of a lot of coursework to do.

fuzz's green + pink fuzz's green + pink

rofl

What a creativity :P

Great stuff, the music fits it well, but a few sound effects would've been killer. Made in five hours? No way! Your skills sure are improving matt, great work. :)

fuzz responds:

Thanks, 5 hours solid though. Thanks for the review, im making another right now. I suppose im not allowed to post a link..
Anyway thanks and im glad you enjoyed

All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!!

Hmm.

I've gotta admit it. There are some people really talented in this, Helbereth's part was stunning (as usual). The music was too hardcore for my liking, but it suited well i guess. There's a thing, however, i must say...

Rad, You're becoming way too arrogant for your own good. Your part wasn't bad, I'll give you that, but it also wasn't near the quality of the best ones. In the tankmen part, the explosion looked lazy, and there was nearly any movement. Oh well.

Props to the great guys in this collab, Trip, Helbereth, Hellraiser, etc. Some parts looked really amazing, whilst others didn't. D: Nonetheless, nice collab.

Radioactive24 responds:

Explosions aren't my thing >.< Plus, there isn't much movement in the REAL Tankmen until the end. And I may be an asshole, but I'm not arrogant. There's a difference.

- Radioactive24

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

I'm lovin' it.

Haha, Love the style as usual Trip. Keep up the great flashwork! Your sense of humor is pretty good, and the graphics are great as expected. Grats on the daily fifth aswell! :D

::Blaze::

AustinBreed responds:

Everyone who's reading this check out this guy's new game:
000.newgrounds.000/portal/vie w/346209

Thanks for the review man. :D

ParoVadius RESET ParoVadius RESET

Great movie

Great movie, nice work.

As soon as the music started, i fifened. Dream Theater rocks.

Pokes Kill Pokes Kill

Hahaha.

Another great little flash, Trip. :P Nice one.

=D thanks.

The Nothing Flash The Nothing Flash

Really nice.

Not really my sense of humour. Altough i laughed at piece of crapomon. lmao, that made my day. Seriously.

It needs alot of polishing, a LOT. But other than that, keep up the good work.

FrozenSheep responds:

it least i made you laugh one way or the other

Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

I leave a review. BECUZ I CAN LOL

Anyway, lovely style, the flash itself was just HILARIOUS.

Keep doing this stuff man, lovely work. Thumbs up.

Thank you, thank you. Glad you liked it. =D